Over the coming weeks, Pelayo Fitness will be sharing some of the resources that help us and keep us motivated. The Fitness Mindset by Brian Keane tops the list! This book has changed our lives, taught us what to eat for energy, and how to manage our mindset to stay motivated. We use these concepts in our training every day.
If you’re not a big reader, we understand! Below is your shortcut: the 10 motivational quotes the author listed in the back of the book.
10 Mindset Motivations from Brian Keane
- Wherever you decide to go, go 100%.
- Everything and everyone has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you don’t stop.
- If you think you have all the answers, you haven’t asked all the questions.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- If you hate somebody, that’s on you, not them.
- Don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
- Respect yourself and others will respect you.
- What the happy person looks for in themselves, the unhappy person looks for in others.
- Study the past if you want to define the future.
Pelayo Fitness is here to help you stay motivated and engaged with your own fitness mindset. We have five virtual HIIT class sessions every week, and Georgie is happy to work with you one-on-one as well. You can email us at PelayoFitnessGym(at) Gmail(dot)com or ask us any questions down in the comments section below.